11.04.2012

Picture Proof

From one of my favourite declutttering websites. 365lessthings
 
Monday – Declutter something from a bedroom. (this is more than one thing technically)
 
Tuesday - Declutter something from your kitchen. (tiny tart pan from my husband's Grandma's kitchen supplies that we inherited 20 years ago)
 
Wednesday - Declutter something from your bathroom.


Thursday - Declutter something from your living room. (2 more books I will likely never miss)


Friday - Declutter something from your dining area. (from the random-pretty-things drawer in my china cabinet - a simple, glass, clip frame that never got hung)


Saturday - Declutter something from your basement, attic or garage. (old camping clothes)



Sunday - Sunday is reserved for contemplating one particular item, of your choice that is proving difficult for you to declutter. (a stunning, daringly styled top that I've held on to since before kids! I always thought I'd make a throw pillow with it, it's time to admit to myself that I won't)
 
 
AND ONE FOR GOOD LUCK.... mittens that no longer fit my kittens.
 

No comments: