10.04.2011

Slippery Slope of Crap


As I mentioned last post, my busy work season is here. And unfortunately, my decluttering efforts have stalled as a result.

The thing that really confuses me is where all this stuff is coming from to smother me? After all, I don't have time to even think about shopping!

So here I am at my desk feeling buried by the same old stuff even though I thought I already got rid of the desk clutter... but there it is. Same crap. Different pile.

Not enough time in the day to be super-mom, super-wife, super-designer AND super-declutterer. I still amd confused about the source of the mess though. It must be me, because it's my stuff. But when? Where? How? did it find it's way onto my desk and around my feet?

I feel like I want to do a major purge... I mean MAJOR (I still have to talk to my sister about "robbing me") otherwise if I am going to have to keep sitting in all this poop, I will surely go mad.

(Sorry, it felt like a rant day today).

No comments: